Monday, August 24, 2009

Just One of Those Days

I had one of those days today where everything that can go wrong does. The morning was fine until I was ready to go to the movies to see "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" with my 5 year old son, Bongo. We went to get in the van and it did not start, battery was dead! I called everyone I could think of and no one was able to help. Then, I remembered I had free roadside assistance which covered a battery jump! Woo Hoo!
It was too late to attend the first showing of the movie by the time they got to my house to jump my van. So I decided we would go to the "play" McDonald's before the next showing. We get there and I do not have my card to pay. I was thankful to have another debit card which worked (I did not think it would).
My day continued to have quirks here and there. I am glad it is over and looking forward to tomorrow.

What a first post! I am hoping to be able to have a relaxing, fun, and entertaining site to visit after "Just One of Those Days" or anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment